GUEST SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Winnipeg, MB)
Do you enjoy working with people? We’re looking for energetic individuals to join an organization that focuses on customer experience management. As the Guest Service Representative, you will be answering questions and concerns about customer accounts through phone and email. If you're interested in a full-time customer service position, apply today!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Answer inbound calls from customers and respond accordingly to requests in a professional and polite manner
* Enter and update customer and call information in computer database
* Follow up on resolutions with emails and/or customer callbacks
* Work within team to find solutions and alternative options
* Other duties as required
* Excellent communication skills
* Previous customer service experience (retail, or call centre environment)
* Tech savvy; ability to manage multiple computer screens
* Availability to work night and early morning shifts
If you’re interested in this position, please submit your resume to Danielle Maartense at dan[email protected]
Note: We thank all those who apply. However, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post