COMMERCIAL PROJECT MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you an up and coming Project Manager with ICI project experience? Are you looking for an environment with strong mentorship, growth opportunity, and a history of excellence? Our client, a leading commercial construction manager, is looking to add a Project Manager to their team. If you are driven and committed to learning, then this may be the perfect job for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Responsible for the execution of large commercial construction projects, including all scheduling and budgets
* Liaise with clients, engineering firms, and other stakeholders
* Manage subtrade schedules and relationships
* 5+ years’ experience managing commercial construction projects in Canada
* Strong organizational skills
* Excellent communication and critical thinking skills
* CET or Construction Management diplomas preferred
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Young management team with strong vision for growth
* Many exciting and challenging projects
* History of promoting from within
Please send a resume to Cathryn Thomas [email protected] or call 204.926.2249
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post