PAYROLL COORDINATOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have proven attention to detail and are looking for the next step in your payroll career? This respected Manitoba company has an immediate opening for an energetic and self-motivated Payroll Coordinator.
An essential member of the payroll team, the Payroll Coordinator will contribute to ensuring 500 plus employees get paid accurately and on time. This role requires an experienced payroll processor who is well versed in government regulations related to payroll. If you have strong problem-solving skills to address employee payroll issues in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Coordinate and perform day-to-day payroll activities for 500+ part-time and hourly employees
* Oversee all aspects of payroll accounting and ensure payroll procedures are performed accurately and on time
* Resolve complex problems related to overpayments, underpayments, and incorrect deductions
* Using the time-punch system, ensure accurate hours are represented for staff
* Add, remove, and change employee data in payroll system
* Prepare rush cheque payments, bank recalls, and cheque cancellations
* Process accounts payable: ensure correct coding of invoices, verify and enter invoices
* On event days, help with cash handling and employee check-ins
* Assist with inventory management, including inventory counts
* Complete other general office duties
* Post-secondary education related to accounting, bookkeeping, or payroll administration
* 2 to 5 years of experience with payroll administration
* Working knowledge of local, provincial, and federal payroll regulations
* Proven ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
* Strong organization, communication, time-management, and interpersonal skills
* Reliable attention to detail and accuracy
* Track record of managing multiple tasks and meeting deadlines with minimal supervision
* Availability to work flexible hours (evenings, weekends, and overtime) between May and October
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Payworks, and Optimum software preferred
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* One of Winnipeg’s most recognizable brands
* Opportunities for professional growth and development
* Competitive compensation and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 15429) to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post