JUNIOR LEASING CONSULTANT| PROPERTY MANAGEMENT|
Are you an energetic professional looking for an opportunity to get into the property management industry, or always thought you would make a great real estate agent?
Do you love building relationships, and meeting new people and have the ability to work a flexible schedule? Our client a rapidly growing Property Management Company is looking to grow their team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Coordinating appointments for luxury property viewings
* Working with property owners & tenants to secure long and short term rentals
* Pursuing daily leads on prospective tenants and potential new clients
* Earning various monthly sales bonuses on top of your salary and commissions
* Working with an incredible team in a busy and vibrant office!
* Ability to build and develop effective relationships with clients by using an outgoing and engaging personality.
* Strong desire to experience new opportunities, to develop and grow both professionally and personally within the company.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, compelling presentation and effective negotiation skills.
* Ability to make quality decisions and creative problem solving solutions in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
* Motivated self-starter with discipline to work independently to achieve sales targets.
* Solid organizational skills and ability to manage your own time effectively.
* Sincere desire to assist others using superior customer skills
* An outgoing personality with a desire to achieve revenue goals and meet sales targets
* Personable, enthusiastic and "Can do" attitude
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* A desire to work in a fast paced and very busy environment with a GREAT team and company culture
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Car Allowance
* Ability to work a flexible schedule
* Continuous learning
* A strong desire for property management, sales, & real estate and the ability to grow with a company and make their mark.
Please send a resume to CATHRYN THOMAS, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.2249
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you - your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you're prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready
Share this Post