BRANCH MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have a supportive and approachable leadership style? Are you an up-and-coming insurance leader who is looking for a new opportunity?
This top Manitoba insurance company is looking for a level 2 or 3 broker to oversee and motivate the team at one of its Winnipeg locations. As Branch Manager, you will ensure customer service and sales levels are maintained, while liaising between staff and management. If you have history of driving success through sound decision making and collaboration, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Manage 4 full-time employees at a busy branch, with a lot of walk-in traffic
* Train and mentor staff on products, tools, and sales strategies
* Create, implement, and track sales goals; provide resources to help staff meet or exceed goals
* Handle escalated customer accounts and help with walk-in traffic during busy periods
* Schedule employees
* Prepare payroll and bank deposits
* Serve as Key Autopac Person (KAP) for the branch
* Attend quarterly leadership meetings
* 3 to 5 years of insurance experience
* Level 2 or 3 insurance broker, CAIB designation an asset
* Strong experience with The Agency Manager (TAM) software
* Proven sales aptitude
* Team focused and approachable leadership style
* Track record of accountability and driving results
* Excellent communication skills
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Leadership training program provided
* NO evening or weekend work required
* Opportunity to contribute to the rebrand of a well-regarded insurance company
* Strong commission structure and benefits plan
Please send a resume (quoting job number 15418) to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post