PROPERTY MANAGER – COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you an up-and-coming property manager looking for a new challenge? This growing company has a diverse portfolio of residential and commercial properties and is continuously developing new ones.
As property manager you will have two focuses: make sure properties are efficiently maintained and ensure deliver the best possible customer service to tenants. Reporting to the General Manager, the Property Manager will work toward the goal of having all properties fully rented. You will also monitor properties under construction to make sure they are being completed on time and on budget. If you have a track record of highly organized and team-focused project management, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Manage day-to-day operations of various properties
* Perform regular property inspections; coordinate with trades on maintenance and repairs, including seasonal preparations
* Respond to tenant requests and issues in a timely manner and follow up to ensure resolution of the issues
* Conduct tenant walk-throughs for move-ins and move-outs
* Manage new and renewal leases and complete insurance claims
* Negotiate service contracts to minimize property expenses
* Analyze financial information and report on adherence to budgets
* Assist accounts receivable with collecting outstanding receivables
* Maintain equipment inventory and arrange for delivery of project materials
* Attend weekly meetings with management
* 1 to 3 years of residential and/or commercial property management experience
* Proven ability to deal with difficult people and situations
* Demonstrated communication skills
* Strong understanding of commercial lease terms and conditions
* Track record of maintaining complete and accurate documentation
* Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications
* Strong knowledge of property management and/or accounting software
* Valid driver's license and reliable vehicle
* Availability to work overtime hours as necessary
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Growing property company – with involvement in many of Winnipeg’s up-and-coming developments
* Opportunities for professional growth and development
* Strong compensation and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 15398) to CATHRYN THOMAS, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2227 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post