Groundskeeper – Winnipeg, MB
Are you looking for a seasonal or summer opportunity with a leading property management firm? If so, we’re looking to hire a Groundskeeper! In this role, you will perform regular grounds and landscape maintenance around trees, shrubs, sidewalks, and buildings. If this sounds like an opportunity you’d be interested in, then apply today!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Planting trees, shrubs, and perennials
* Sodding, seeding, and topsoil application
* Maintaining parking lot cleanliness and maintenance
* Accurately track and document activity logs
* Inspecting work vehicle before and after a trip to various location sites
* Cleaning and maintaining landscaped environments, maintenance shop, and equipment
* Other duties as required
* Minimum of 1-year of previous groundskeeping experience
* Experience with performing labour work
* Own vehicle to get to work; no bus service is available
* Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs and occasionally up to 100 lbs
* Experience using hand and power tools, and other necessary power equipment
* $14.00 to $15.00 per hour
* Monday-Friday, must be flexible to work some evening and weekends and overtime as required
* Seasonal position with the possibility of becoming a permanent position if the right candidate
Please email your resume to Dean Hinther at [email protected], quoting job number 15397.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post