SENIOR BUYER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a results-driven and strategically minded professional, with the business acumen to execute on this company's strategic sourcing initiatives?
Here is an unparalleled opportunity for a supply chain professional to make a significant contribution to this innovative and globally recognized manufacturer.
As the Senior Buyer, you will be tasked with developing and implementing strategic sourcing initiatives to grow the supply chain. The successful candidate for this position will have a track record of leading strategic sourcing initiatives and for building key business relationships with domestic and international suppliers.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Develop and execute on strategic sourcing initiatives to enhance the global supply chain
* Contribute to the development of policies and procedures to improve departmental sourcing activities
* Develop strategic relationships and build long-term partnerships with key vendors and suppliers
* Lead contract negotiations, annual pricing renewals, and evaluations with key suppliers
* Collaborate with legal counsel to mitigate risk for the company
* Report to management on key sourcing strategies, market analytics, and pricing trends
* Post-secondary education related to supply chain or business
* 10+ years of progressive experience buying and sourcing globally within the manufacturing sector
* Proven ability to navigate complex business negotiations with positive results
* Track record of building key business relationships with suppliers
* Demonstrated experience sourcing materials both domestically and internationally
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to stay organized and adapt quickly to change
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Family-owned company, known for its positive work culture
* Gain exposure to a global team
* Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
Please send a resume (quoting job number 15396) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post