INTERMEDIATE BUYER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a solid negotiator but want the opportunity to get even better? This global leader, based in Manitoba, is looking for a self-motivated purchasing professional to join its team.
In the role of Intermediate Buyer, you will source non-production services and supplies for the facility and maintain accurate supporting documentation. The ability to build strong relationships will be key as you negotiate best possible pricing. If you’re an organized problem solver, but also a people person, this innovative company wants to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Research and source suppliers for services, general office supplies, and indirect manufacturing and construction materials
* Process purchase requisitions and prepare requests for quotations, outlining specifications, suppliers, and prices
* Work with suppliers to negotiate product and shipping prices and credit terms
* Collect supplier information for qualification purposes
* Work closely with internal and external stakeholders on requirements
* Pro-actively establish and maintain key domestic and international relationships
* 5+ years of experience with materials purchasing and/or contracts procurement within the manufacturing sector
* Proven ability to negotiate pricing for services and materials
* Strong project-based experience, including experience implementing cost reduction initiatives and process improvements
* Passion for professional growth and development
* International sourcing and purchasing experience an asset
* Working knowledge of SAP an asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Family-owned company, known for its positive work culture
* Gain exposure to a global team
* Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
Please send a resume (quoting job number 15395) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post