ORDER ENTRY CLERK (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a flexible office support professional with experience in customer service? Are you a ‘people-person’ who can interact well with a variety of personality types? This well-regarded Winnipeg company requires a strong communicator to join its team as an Order Entry Clerk. In this role, you will enter and track customer orders, ensuring questions and issues are addresses in a timely manner. If you have proven attention to detail and want to gain valuable business experience, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Interact with customer over the phone: take orders and answer questions, respecting order cut off times
* Input orders into the system with a high degree of detail and accuracy
* Monitor order status and communicate with customers to resolve issues
* Assist with logistics for customer pickups and deliveries, taking unload times into account (30 to 40 orders per week for about 10 stores)
* Produce detailed customer invoices
* Debit accounts receivable credit reports
* Order office supplies and perform other administrative tasks, as required
* 2+ years of office support experience
* Track record of performing complete and accurate data entry
* Proven customer service and communications skills
* Demonstrated ability to solve problems in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
* Strong ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks with different deadlines
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Growing Manitoba company with a strong commitment to its customers
* $16 to $17 per hour
* Strong benefits, including RRSP after 6 months
Please send a resume (quoting job number 15394) to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post