FLEET MAINTENANCE MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
This top Canadian transportation company is looking for a maintenance leader with three qualities: the experience to solve problems under pressure, the mechanical aptitude to keep vehicles and equipment at peak efficiency, and the leadership skills to effectively mentor and manage a team.
As Fleet Maintenance Manager, you will lead a team of over 60 employees in planned and preventative maintenance that meets safety standards. If you can work with shop managers to ensure productivity and quality goals are met, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Oversee maintenance operations for the Winnipeg facility to ensure production and quality levels are maintained
* Lead, train, and develop shop personnel
* Manage preventative and planned maintenance of vehicles, tools, and equipment
* Maintain and grow client relationships by delivering excellent customer service
* Ensure shop compliance with maintenance standards and procedures
* Lead safety practices that comply with provincial and federal legislation
* 3+ years of management experience that includes coaching, mentoring, and training
* Strong mechanical and/or maintenance experience, preferably with heavy duty trucks and trailers
* Practical knowledge of the transportation industry is preferred
* Strong computer skills
* Demonstrated presentation and communication skills
* Proven ability to mentor employees by providing clear and actionable feedback
* Track record of effective problem solving
* Ability to prioritize time and organize tasks in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Industry-leading Manitoba company that has won awards for its positive and diverse corporate culture
* Company committed to giving back to the community
* Excellent benefits that focus on employee health and wellness
Please send a resume (quoting job number 15385) to CATHRYN THOMAS, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2227 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post