Sheet Metal Assembler - Evenings – Winnipeg, MB
Are you a Sheet Metal Assembler looking to work for a global supplier and manufacturer of ventilation products? If so, we are looking for a dynamic individual to join the team!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Set up and operate air and hand tools to bend and form thin metal and fit parts together as specified by blueprints, drawings, and work orders
* Assemble ventilation pieces and perform finish assembly processes to produce parts by following the company’s guidelines
* Take precise measurements to ensure an appropriate fit
* Making and preparing pallets
* Other duties as assigned
* Previous experience in mechanical assembly of sheet metal parts
* Previous experience using rivet presses, air, and hand tools
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to read blueprints and drawings
* Ability to read a tape measure
* Forklift/overhead crane experience an asset
*$16.97 - $18.39 per hour
Please email your resume to Dean Hinther at [email protected], quoting job number 15384.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post