Sheet Metal Fabricator – Evenings - Winnipeg, MB
Do you have excellent attention to detail and enjoy problem-solving? Are you a Sheet Metal Fabricator looking to work for a global supplier and manufacturer of ventilation products? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Analyzing, measuring and marking dimensions on sheet metal according to drawings and specifications
* Operating machine and hand tools such as brake press, shears, punch press, torches, plasma cutters, measuring tools and gauges to fabricate materials
* Following safety policies and ensuring standard operating procedures are followed
* Other duties as required
* 3-5 years metal fabrication experience
* Previous experience with metal fabrication equipment
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to lift 50+ lbs
* Ability to read blueprints and drawings
* Strong measuring experience
* Forklift/overhead crane experience an asset
*$17.94 - $19.35 depending on experience
* Benefits package
* Evenings - 4pm -12:30am
Please email your resume to Dean Hinther at [email protected], quoting job number 15383.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post