INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a quick-thinking engineer eager to apply your skills in a real-world setting? Look no further than this opportunity with a well-regarded North American manufacturer.
As an Industrial Engineer, you will collaborate with design engineers and production staff to complete projects in a fast-paced environment. Success in this position will depend on your strong technical skills and knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles. If you want to help a leading company continuously improve their processes to reach new levels of production efficiency, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Lead continuous improvement projects, ensuring projects are completed on time and on budget
* Analyze processes, make recommendations and implement improvements
* Research, order, and implement new tools and equipment on the production floor, including training
* Complete capital expenditure requests, including return-on-investment and cost saving calculations
* Create and maintain standard operating procedures
* Create and update engineering drawings and layouts
* Assist with new product development to ensure product manufacturability
* Communicate daily with shop floor employees
* Maintain current knowledge on best manufacturing practices, processes, tooling and equipment
* Post-secondary degree or diploma in mechanical, industrial, or manufacturing engineering
* Strong knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles related to project management and process improvement
* Ability to read and interpret blueprints
* Solid knowledge of Microsoft Access, 2D and 3D Software, AutoCAD, and Solid Edge
* Track record of attention to detail and sound decision making
* Demonstrated communication skills
* Proven ability to foster buy-in among teammates and staff
* Ability to stay organized and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY
* Innovative company with a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility
* Company dedicated to customer satisfaction and continuous improvement
* Excellent opportunities for professional development and growth
Please send a resume (QUOTING JOB NUMBER 15381) to RHAE REDEKOP, Executive Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3502 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post