MECHANICAL ENGINEER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you passionate about meeting business and customer needs through efficient and practical mechanical design? If you have a track record of troubleshooting design challenges, don’t miss this opportunity to work on a unique product line with an innovative North American manufacturer.
As a Mechanical Designer, you will translate requirements to producible engineering specifications. Success in this role depends on your ability to produce detailed work in a fast-paced, multi-project environment. If your background includes consulting or leadership work related to HVAC systems, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Design innovative refrigeration products
* Translate project requirements into engineering specifications
* Estimate costs and schedules for design projects
* Perform heat load calculations for custom design solutions
* Create mechanical assembly models, drawings, and bills of materials in SolidWorks
* Participate in team design reviews
* Troubleshoot non-conformance issue, conduct root cause analyses, and apply corrective action
* Adjust mechanical designs according to the change order process
* Support quality assurance, production, sales, and service departments with design-related issues
* Prepare complete and accurate design documentation
* Post-secondary degree in mechanical engineering
* P.Eng. designation
* 3 to 5 years of experience in mechanical engineering design
* Demonstrated knowledge or experience with HVAC systems
* Experience in a consulting and/or project leadership role for building projects preferred
* Strong knowledge of design standards (e.g. ASME, ANSI, NFPA, CSA, UL)
* Demonstrated troubleshooting skills and experience with root cause analysis
* Track record of strong communication and collaboration skills
* Proven time management skills in a fast-paced environment
* 3D modeling experience in SolidWorks
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY
* Global, industry leading manufacturer, based in Manitoba
* Positive and team-focused work culture
* Opportunity to design innovative products
Please send a resume (QUOTING JOB NUMBER 15378) to RHAE REDEKOP, Executive Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3502 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post