Service Technician – Steinbach, MB
Are you a mechanically inclined individual with the ability to do basic electrical, plumbing, and mechanical troubleshooting? If so, we are looking for a Service Technician in the Steinbach area, to provide professional and thorough hot tub servicing. Your responsibilities will include performing servicing, cleaning, and inspections on hot tubs.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Delivering hot tubs to various locations
* Install and service hot tubs, complete start-up, and shutdowns
* Troubleshooting, diagnosing issues and performing repairs
* Sourcing and replacing required parts and equipment
* Other duties as required
* Previous experience repairing cars, appliances and/or machinery preferred
* Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record; ability to operate a vehicle with a trailer
* Ability to perform physical labour; lifting up to 50lbs
* Strong problem solving, prioritization and organization skills
* Proven ability to work independently
* Comfortable working outdoors
* $15.00 - $18.00 per hour; year-round position
* Tools provided
Please email your resume to Dean Hinther at [email protected], quoting job number 15377.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post