STAFF ACCOUNTANT (Winnipeg, MB)
Are you an experienced full cycle bookkeeper who is both motivated and ambitious and welcomes a challenging role in a fast-paced environment working for a well-established organization? If you are at an intermediate to senior bookkeeper currently pursuing an accounting program, with a minimum of 2 years working in a public practice firm this may be a good opportunity for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Assist with the preparation of T1 returns
* Reconcile and balance general ledger accounts, credit card accounts and bank accounts
* Prepare daily bank and cash deposits
* Other duties as required
* Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Public Practice firm
* Pursuing a designation through a recognizable accounting program
* Experience with reconciliation of all accounts
* Strong Excel and organizational skills
* Strong analytical background, results driven and solution oriented
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) to TIFFANY STUPACK, Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected]
Note: We thank all those who apply. However, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a recruitment firm dedicated solely to the accounting and finance sector in Manitoba, Accountants Now can help. Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready.
Share this Post