PRODUCTION MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Here is an opportunity to be a true driving force in a manufacturing plant. One of North America's industry leaders is looking for a dynamic and innovative production manager to drive continuous improvement in a production team. As Production Manager, you will oversee back-end production, including shipping consolidation, budgeting, and personnel development, in an extremely fast-paced environment. The successful candidate for this opportunity will lead the back-end production team to achieve world class product delivery with optimum efficiency.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Guide back-end production supervisors and personnel to achieve daily production targets and to ensure on-time product delivery
* Evaluate current processes; plan and implement Lean manufacturing initiatives to promote continuous improvement throughout the department and plant operations
* Produce departmental budgets and strategic plans related to production performance and labour management
* Mentor and train supervisors and staff
* Conduct performance reviews to further establish developmental goals and objectives
* 5+ years of progressive management experience in a production or manufacturing facility
* Post-secondary education in a related field
* Proven ability to implement and evaluate Lean manufacturing principles
* Solid understanding of computerized manufacturing systems
* Proven ability to collaborate and develop successful teams
* Track record of critical thinking and problem-solving skills
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* A proud Manitoba company, committed to delivering quality service and value
* Opportunities for professional development
* Competitive salary and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 15327) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post