SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a detail-oriented and organized financial analyst who is ready to take on a new challenge with one of Canada’s top companies? We are seeking an analytical accounting professional who thrives in a deadline-driven environment.
As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will use your problem-solving mentality to assess, report on, and recommend process and system improvements for locations across Canada, while supporting the development of a team of Accounts Payable professionals. If you are a procure-to-pay expert who can work both independently and collaboratively, this role is for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Ensure accounts payable department objectives and targets are met
* Support and guide junior team members in resolving vendor and invoice issues
* Prepare and review financial reports and analyses
* Participate in preparation and review of reconciliations, providing in-depth issue analysis and recommendations
* Ensure all Accounts Payable tasks are completed in a timely and accurate manner
* Continuously identify and recommend process improvements and system modifications to increase department productivity and efficiency
* Plan and monitor implementation of improvement initiatives
* 2 to 3 years accounts payable and analysis experience, with a strong understanding of the purchase-to-pay (P2P) process
* Post-secondary education in accounting, business or finance
* Enrollment in an accounting designation program is an asset
* 1+ year of leadership or supervisory experience
* Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (experience with Macros/VBA preferred); experience working with large volumes of data
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels of an organization, both eternal and external
* Ability to recommend and drive implementation of improvements
* Strong analytical skills, including the ability to offer constructive solutions to problem
* Proven ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines
* Strong organization skills, with keen attention to detail
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Leading Canadian company
* Ongoing career development and training opportunities
* Excellent benefits
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) quoting job 15278 to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2210 for more information.
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a recruitment firm dedicated solely to the accounting and finance sector in Manitoba, Accountants Now can help. Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready.
Share this Post