ADMINISTRATIVE MAINTENANCE COORDINATOR – (Winnipeg, MB)
Do you want to work for a leading organization located in Downtown Winnipeg? As the Administrative Maintenance Coordinator, you will be an integral part of the management team, playing the key leadership role for daily operation, maintenance, janitorial and long-term health of all physical assets of the organization. The successful candidate is a highly motivated individual with proven communication skills.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Ensuring all equipment replacements and repairs are done as cost and time efficiently as possible
* Working with vendors to create schedules for site visits to complete inspections/cleanings while ensuring cost/time effectiveness
* Communicating with stores to ensure accommodations are available and timing of site visit by vendor is appropriate for store managers and staff
* Working with internal event planners to determine what is required for all in house events
* Creating, activating and de-activating access cards as per authorized communication by HR department and keeping track of inventory levels of the access cards
* Other duties as required
* 1-3 years of previous experience in an administrative or coordinator role
* Excellent communication skills and ability to work with diverse group of people
* Strong ability to work accurately and pay attention to detail
* Solid computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, and database programs)
* $16.00 per hour
If you’re interested in this position, please send a resume to Danielle Maartense at [email protected] quoting job number 15044.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post