FINANCE / HR ASSISTANT (WINNIPEG, MANITOBA)
Do you want to use your finance and human resources skills at an organization that is dedicated to employee diversity and equality for all? As Finance and HR Assistant, you will complete a variety of finance and HR administrative duties including processing payroll, and providing reception coverage. If you are a mature self-starter with strong computer and customer service skills, then we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Preparing, formatting, proofreading and editing documents to ensure accuracy i.e. policies and procedures, spreadsheets, job postings and correspondence
* Maintaining filing systems, database and record management
* Coding and sorting invoices and preparing accounts payable information
* Participate in special projects as assigned, including project organization, taking minutes/notes and compiling information for monthly or annual reports etc.
* Providing reception coverage services as needed which could include greeting clients/staff/general public, and general administrative tasks
* Reconcile and prepare cheque requisition for employee benefits statement
* 2+ years’ experience in office administration or combination of education and experience
* Experience in human resources, finance, and payroll, are an asset
* Strong proficiency in MS Office, with a strong focus on formatting and spreadsheets
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work effectively in a multicultural workplace and handle the pressure
* Ability to handle confidential material. Demonstrated understanding of, and sensitivity to working with culturally diverse populations
Please send a resume (Word format preferred, quoting job number 15244) to TIFFANY STUPACK, Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.2210.
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW:
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a recruitment firm dedicated solely to the accounting and finance sector in Manitoba, Accountants Now can help. Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready.
Share this Post