ACCOUNTING TEAM LEADER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you enjoy helping companies grow through accurate and timely bookkeeping and financial reporting? This Manitoba company requires an accounting professional with a proven leadership background to join their team as an Accounting Team Leader.
In this role, you will manage a group of key customer accounts and lead a team in delivering efficient accounting services to these customers. You will also identify opportunities to improve company processes and standards. If have significant full-cycle accounting experience and a track record of building and maintaining successful business relationships, this could be your next career opportunity.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Lead, mentor, and develop team members, holding weekly meetings to discuss and reinforce goals and priorities
* Maintain customer relationships within a set group of accounts, including financial management, capital asset management, and financial ratio reporting
* Oversee and perform full-cycle accounting functions for clients, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, remittances, reconciliations, and monthly reporting
* Review work of junior accountants and ensure team deadlines are consistently met
* Maintain complete and accurate customer records
* Produce financial reports and regular updates for customers
* Contribute to the development, implementation, and enforcement of company policies, procedures, and systems
* 7+ years of full cycle accounting and bookkeeping experience
* Post-secondary education in accounting or business; CPA designation is an asset
* Proficient computer skills, specifically QuickBooks (desktop and online)
* Proven leadership and communication skills
* Excellent ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers and colleagues
* Track record of performing accounting functions to deadline, with a high degree of accuracy
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Growing Manitoba company with a strong commitment to its customers
* Professional development opportunities available
* Competitive salary and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 15228) to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post