PROJECT MANAGER - 12-month contract (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
This is not your typical project management role! Here is an opportunity to leave your mark on one of Winnipeg’s prominent manufacturing companies, joining a fast-paced but collaborative work culture.
During this year-long contract as a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of a new cloud-based ERP solution. The Project Manager will assume control of GAP analysis and data mapping. Focus will be on replacing the oldest parts of the current system first.
Although not a typical contract, core project management skills are still essential for this role: excellent communication abilities, scheduling and budgeting expertise, and variance analysis skills. The successful candidate will also have extensive knowledge of ERP systems and a track record of supporting ERP implementations.
If you are looking for complete empowerment to deliver on a project without barriers, this could be your next career opportunity.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Lead end-to-end ERP implementation projects through the project management lifecycle (PMLC) – 70% of the job
* Assist in defining best practices for a formalized change management process – 20% of the job
* Troubleshoot issues and adapt to unforeseen problems and circumstances – 10% of the job
* 10+ years of experience as a project manager, leading enterprise level projects
* 8+ years of experience leading both business and technical stakeholders
* 5+ years of experience leading projects of $2M or more with distributed teams
* 4+ years of experience with ERP systems and leading end-to-end implementations within a manufacturing or engineering environment
* Humble confidence, insatiable curiosity, and the ability to ask questions – especially “why?”
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Fast-paced and collaborative work culture
* Make a lasting impact on a leading Manitoba manufacturer
* Have the autonomy to lead the ERP project without endless bureaucracy
Please send a resume (quoting job number 15215) to IAN MCLEOD, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2243 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post