MANUFACTURING MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a growth-oriented leader looking to apply your maintenance experience to a new challenge? Here is an opportunity to join a reputable manufacturing company as a Manufacturing Maintenance Supervisor. Based in the company’s Winnipeg plant, this newly created position offers the opportunity to lead a motivated team and support ongoing company growth.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Supervise the day-to-day activities of the maintenance department (10+ employees)
* Ensure daily and weekly schedules and timelines are met
* Work closely with production departments to plan and schedule equipment availability in an operation that runs 24/7 and 365 days a year
* Coordinate machinery maintenance and repair to minimize downtime and operational impact
* Ensure a safe work environment, drive continuous improvement, and foster engagement within the maintenance team
* 5+ years of manufacturing maintenance experience
* Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) experience
* Post-secondary education in engineering, maintenance or a related field
* Proven ability to troubleshoot maintenance issues
* Solid experience developing and maintaining preventative, predictive, and reactive maintenance programs, with an eye for continuous improvement
* Proven ability to develop and mentor a strong team; lead by example
* Track record of strong time and project management that supports efficient manufacturing operations
* Strong maintenance background and mechanical aptitude
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Newly created role that you can make your own
* Growing and reputable company
* Competitive compensation package, including matching RRSPs and bonus opportunities
Please send a resume (quoting job number 15195) to CATHRYN THOMAS, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2227 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post