SENIOR DESIGN ENGINEER – VEHICLE STRUCTURES (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Have you been waiting for a role that will fully capitalize on your years of design experience and knowledge? If so, this opportunity is for you.
Our client, a major Winnipeg manufacturer, is looking to add a Senior Design Engineer to their team. In this role, you will be responsible for designing vehicle structures, seeing projects from concept and R&D, to prototyping and manufacturing. You will be part of a strong, collaborative team that is constantly looking to push the envelope in design innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Create conceptual designs based on in depth knowledge of client and market demands
* Design with a focus on manufacturability and production processes
* Analyze, test, and validate welded structural frames
* Verify product reliability and fit
* Consult with clients and vendors on product questions and issues
* Work as a subject matter expert across departments to provide support and guidance
* Review and approve engineering documents, standard operating procedures (SOPs), and bills of materials (BOMs) as required
* P.Eng. designation
* B.Sc. in mechanical engineering, structural engineering or a related field
* Minimum 10 years of experience in a design-to-manufacture setting
* Proficiency in 3D CAD software (e.g. Unigraphics, SolidWorks, etc.)
* In depth understanding of finite element analysis (FEA) and geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T)
* Strong experience with welding and casting
* Exceptional communication skills
* Canadian permanent residency or citizenship and ability to travel to the U.S. as needed
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY
* Established leading manufacturer offering exceptional job security
* Opportunities for professional growth
* Culture that values its employees and rewards innovation and growth
Please send a resume (QUOTING JOB NUMBER 15185) to RHAE REDEKOP, Executive Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3502 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post