3rd or 4th CLASS POWER ENGINEER (Winnipeg, MB)
Our client is considered an innovative leader in product development and manufacturing around the world. In addition, they are known for operating with a high-level of integrity and a positive corporate culture.
As a key member of this strong, collaborative maintenance team, the Power Engineer will have a unique opportunity to work with advanced technology and equipment. There is a high level of autonomy in this role and bringing new ideas to the table is supported and encouraged.
If you’re looking for a company where you can fully utilize your knowledge and experience while continuing to learn, this is it.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Complete preventative maintenance on manufacturing equipment
* Facilitate equipment troubleshooting and repairs
* Maintain operations on high-pressure boilers, air handlers, chilled water systems, fridges/coolers, etc.
* Coordinate and supervise outside trades
* Assist with installations of new or replacement equipment
* Document updates in SAP, as required
* Contribute to the development and implementation of continuous Improvement initiatives
* Valid 3rd or 4th Class Power Engineer certificate
* 3+ years of practical experience
* Hands-on experience with controls and automation systems is ideal
* Familiarity with either the food or pharmaceutical industry is an asset
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability and willingness to work varying shifts
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY
* A respectful workplace
* Supported learning initiatives and opportunities for professional growth
* A comprehensive compensation and benefits package
Please send a resume (QUOTING JOB NUMBER 15181) to RHAE REDEKOP, Executive Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3502 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post