FRONT END .NET DEVELOPER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a .Net developer who wants to sink your teeth into new projects? Here is an exciting opportunity to work on the complete .Net stack, with a focus on front-end work in Angular.
As a Front End .Net Developer, you will work in a close-knit group that cares about their development environment; therefore, your passion and commitment to a ‘job well done’ are as important as your technical skills.
The Front End .Net Developer will use their advanced coding skills in C# and familiarity with MVC to create new solutions and maintain existing applications. If you offer a mature approach to development and a passion for producing top-notch code, this could be your next career move.
**This company prefers that candidates be currently living in Winnipeg; however, they are open to Canada-based candidates who are willing to PERMANENTLY relocate. As this team is running in an agile environment, remote work is not possible.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Develop code using the complete .Net stack
* Design and implement APIs
* Utilize various web frameworks, including Angular v2
* Design solutions and offer input on technology and software design pattern choices
* Perform unit testing and ensure quality solutions
* 5+ years of experience with C# and associated .Net technologies
* Hands-on experience with .Net 4.0 (4.5 would be preferred)
* 2+ years of experience working with Angular frameworks
* Experience with TFS or similar source control
* Knowledge of SQL is an asset
* Knowledge of multiple frameworks (e.g. Vue, React, Ember) is an asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Work with a positive team that enjoys delivering together
* Company invests heavily in IT to drive better business decisions
* Work on a variety of projects
* Competitive salary and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 15176) to IAN MCLEOD, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2243 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post