PRODUCTION WORKERS (CASUAL) - Winnipeg, MB
Are you a self-motivated individual with experience working in a manufacturing environment? This leading North American manufacturer of windows and doors is looking for Production Workers to join their team! In this role, you will be responsible for the assembly of residential windows and doors.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Assembling window components and parts using hand and power tools according to specifications
* Reading and interpreting production schedule and other production-related documents
* Determining defective materials or questionable conditions of the product and reporting to team lead
* Maintaining the work area and equipment in a clean, orderly condition and following safety regulations
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Clean criminal record
* Ability to lift up to 50lbs
* Basic math ability and measuring skills; ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure
* Strong communication skills and understanding of the English language to follow procedures
* Previous manufacturing experience an asset
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) to Paul Munroe at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post