ACCOUNT MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
We are looking for someone whose favourite thing about sales is building relationships and interacting with people. Our client, a growing leader in manufacturing, requires an Account Manager with a customer-service focus to manage existing accounts.
As the Account Manager, you will maintain and grow an established book of key accounts across North America. You will promote revenue growth by meeting customer needs and resolving their issues through dedicated customer service. If you have a passion for helping clients, this company wants to foster your career growth in a full account management role.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Manage 25 established accounts across North America
* Respond to customer inquiries, status update requests, and inventory questions
* Enter, expedite, and monitor orders; provide follow-up support to customers
* Liaise with multiple internal departments to ensure customer requirements are met
* Maintain relationships with all assigned accounts, uncovering current and future business opportunities
* Analyze data for all assigned accounts and generate reports on delivery, quality, sales, and margins
* Conduct client visits and product knowledge sessions
* Maintain in-depth knowledge of products, market trends, competitors, key customers, and targets
* 3+ years of inside account management experience, preferably in the manufacturing sector
* Proven relationship building skills
* Ability to understand technical information
* Track record of accountability and reliability
* Ability to travel (around 15% of the job)
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY
* Privately owned Winnipeg-based manufacturer
* Opportunities for career growth with a progressive, rapidly growing company
* Competitive salary and benefits
Please send a resume (QUOTING JOB NUMBER 15168) to MAURICE CADIEUX, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3508 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post