PROJECT COORDINATOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a detailed and organized person with experience in residential construction? Are you looking to work for a company that has stability, long-serving employees and a track record of excellence? Our client, a custom residential contractor, is looking to add a Project Coordinator to their team. If you like organizing, dealing with people and having fun while doing it, then this may be the position for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Assist in the management of custom residential construction renovation and new-build projects.
* Generate estimates, purchase orders and track all materials
* Coordinate with sub trades
* Estimate and coordinate change orders
* Assist project managers in project execution
* Strong knowledge of building materials and the construction process
* 3-5 years experience in residential construction, either as a contractor or supplier
* Strong computer skills, especially Excel
* Purchasing experience
* Organized and detailed
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Stable work with longevity of staff
* Opportunity to learn and grow
* Track record of excellence
Please send a resume to Cathryn Thomas at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.