HUMAN RESOURCE BUSINESS PARTNER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you excited to make an impact in the world of human resources? Do you have the professional savvy to build solid relationships with staff at all company levels? As a Human Resource Business Partner, you will draw on your HR generalist experience related to performance management, employee engagement, and recruitment. If you have a proven ability to prioritize human resource needs and drive change in an efficient and effective manner, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Provide human resources support to business units, including policy interpretation, employee relations, and conflict resolution
* Facilitate recruitment of seasonal employees: complete pre-screens, interviews, reference checks, and offer letters
* Coordinate the on-boarding and orientation of new hires; prepare benefits administration and corporate compliance documentation
* Promote open communication and positive employee relations between staff and management
* Oversee off-boarding of seasonal employees, including preparation of notices and benefits tracking
* Prepare daily reporting for management on human resource-related metrics (e.g. attrition, retention)
* Post-secondary education in human resource management
* 5 to 7 years of experience as a proven human resource generalist
* Proven ability to handle performance and conflict management
* Track record of exhibiting good judgement in problem solving and championing change
* CPHR designation or equivalent an asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* A proud Manitoba company, committed to delivering quality service and value
* Opportunities for professional development
* Competitive salary and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 15129) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post