DRIVER RECRUITMENT & RETENTION SPECIALIST (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you want to be excited about going to work every day? Help this leading Manitoba trucking company promote and maintain its reputation as a great place to work!
This established transportation company requires a Driver Recruitment & Retention Specialist to attract, recruit and retain quality drivers. In a nutshell, they are looking for someone who knows the trucking industry, who can build positive relationships with drivers, and who will offer new ideas to move the business forward.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Grow driver network by recruiting drivers at trade shows and other driver-focused events
* Create marketing and advertising (including social media) to attract drivers
* Prescreen and interview potential drivers to ensure they meet safety and operational requirements and align with company values
* Work closely with business units to identify needs and coordinate solutions
* Maintain and strengthen business relationships with drivers to support retention: collect and analyze driver feedback, implement and evaluate driver engagement initiatives
* Onboard new drivers by coordinating licensing, asset inspection, and scheduling
* Assist with the development and ongoing improvement of driver policies, procedures, and best practice
* Develop and maintain current transportation industry knowledge, including information about trends and competitors
* 3+ years of recruitment and/or sales experience, preferably in the transportation industry
* Strong knowledge of the trucking industry, including operational and regulatory requirements (e.g. Canadian Labour Code, Transport Canada regulations)
* Track record of excellent communication skills to gather business requirements
* Proven ability to organize multiple projects and priorities
* Creative approach to marketing and recruitment campaigns
* Ability to travel regularly to attend driver recruitment events
* Valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle
* Class 1 driver’s license and experience as a driver a definite asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Established and respected Manitoba transportation company
* Opportunities for long-term career development
* Excellent benefits package, including pension plan, profit shares, car and phone allowance
Please send a resume (quoting job number 15114) to CATHRYN THOMAS, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2227 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post