REPORT DEVELOPER - POWER BI (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Here is a unique opportunity to join a company with an exceptional corporate culture and work within one of Canada’s most data driven sectors. The Report Developer (Power BI) will take ownership of reporting, including business intelligence and overall reporting health.
A key focus of the role will be on maintaining SQL databases, Excel sheets, and raw data for manipulation, reporting, and tracking. In short, this is a front-to-back role covering all facets of data!
The Report Developer (Power BI) will also have the opportunity to work with IT team members on new development projects. Above all, this role requires a driven IT professional who can take initiative, think independently, be a valuable team member.
This company prefers that candidates be currently located in Winnipeg; however, they are open to Canadian-based candidates who are willing to relocate.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Develop reports for senior leadership via Power BI
* Manipulate SQL databases, Excel sheets, and raw data in Power BI
* Gather and analyze requirements for reporting and other development projects
* Investigate other IT issues, as required
* 5+ years of experience in a dedicated IT role
* 3+ years of experience with reporting (preferably with Power BI, SSRS, or Crystal Reports)
* 3+ years of experience with SQL (i.e. queries, stored procedures, etc.)
* 2+ years of experience with a combination of C#, Visual Basic, PowerBuilder, and .Net (4.0 or newer)
* 1+ year of experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
* Positive attitude and proven ability to take on new challenges
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Established company with a strong brand and solid values
* State-of-the-art facility
* Opportunities for professional development
* Competitive compensation package
Please send a resume (quoting job number 15104) to IAN MCLEOD, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2243 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post