MEMBER SERVICES OFFICER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a high-performing professional with experience supporting a non-profit or board-run organization? Here is a rare opportunity to join a prominent Manitoba industry association and mentor with the Executive Director, who is highly respected and trusted among the membership. The organization requires a dynamic Member Services Officer who can coordinate all member meetings and correspondence, including communications about certification and annual dues. If you have a track record of building strong business relationships and success managing conflict, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Coordinate and schedule all association meetings and member events: book travel for speakers, arrange meeting spaces and catering, prepare meeting packages, arrange for audio-visual requirements
* Attend all organizational meetings to record minutes and action items
* Correspond with members and committee members to follow up on action items from meetings
* Administer member licenses and annual certification exam
* Coordinate annual membership dues payable and receivable
* Assist Executive Director in investigating and resolving disciplinary issues and complaints
* Respond to questions and concerns from members and the public, escalating inquiries to the Executive Director, as needed
* Assist with preparing annual budgets and year-end financial reporting
* Maintain association website and coordinate major updates with the website developer
* 3+ years of administrative or executive assistant experience in a non-profit, industry association, or other board-run organization
* Experience recording meeting minutes and corresponding with stakeholders on action items; experience preparing reports
* Experience communicating effectively with members and the public
* Proven ability to organize and prioritize tasks in a highly technical and ever-changing work environment
* History of handling confidential and detailed information
* Event planning and/or management experience
* Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Education or experience in bookkeeping or accounting a strong asset (e.g. preparing financial statements, working in accounting software)
* Exposure to in one of the following fields an asset: architecture, engineering, construction
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Strong compensation and benefits, including paid parking
* Opportunities for future growth and leadership
* Respected Manitoba industry association
Please send a resume (quoting job number 15083) to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post