BRANCH LEADER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have leadership experience in the insurance industry but are looking for the right opportunity to take those skills to the next level? Here is a chance to use your strong personal lines insurance background and customer-service focus to their full potential. This family-oriented Winnipeg insurance company is looking for a Branch Leader with a level two or three insurance license. In this position, you will supervise the insurance team, handling complex and escalated customer issues and ensuring the team’s work meets company procedures and standards.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Supervise a team of insurance brokers in processing personal lines and Autopac business, including scheduling and training
* Assist with processing complex or escalated customer policies, including communication with insurance companies
* Ensure customer records and insurance documentation are consistently complete and accurate
* Maintain team compliance with company policies and procedures
* Participate in recruitment and evaluation of insurance staff
* Engage in employee relations activities to promote a positive work environment
* Monitor inventory of supplies and equipment and complete orders as needed
* Prepare reports and present at monthly branch leader meetings
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge of insurance products and services
* Manage strong relationships with brokers, customers, and insurance companies
* 5+ years of insurance industry experience
* Level 2 or 3 insurance license
* Strong leadership skills, including experience training and mentoring employees
* Strong computer skills, particularly in The Agency Manager (TAM) and Microsoft Office software
* Proven ability to build and strength business relationships through excellent communication
* Demonstrated customer service and troubleshooting skills
* Ability to remain calm and professional under pressure and in escalated customer situations
* Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Family-focused Winnipeg insurance company
* Opportunities for professional development
* Competitive compensation and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 15071) to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post