SALES SUPPORT SUPERVISOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a big picture thinker and leader with a track record of solving problems in a fast-paced environment? Here is your opportunity to have a direct impact on the operational efficiency of a respected Canadian company as Sales Support Supervisor. In this role, you will work to continuously improve the customer experience, processes, and compliance through effective communication with sales support staff. If you are committed to streamlining processes for the mutual benefits of customers and team members, this is your next career opportunity.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Supervise three team leads and the sales support team (20 to 40 employees, depending on the season)
* Oversee sales support staff in preparing for customer events
* Provide support to resolve complex and escalated customer requests
* Communicate directly with customers to troubleshoot issues and ensure deadlines are met
* Ensure work orders, contracts, and customer information entered into CRM database is complete and accurate
* Participate in hiring, training, and developing sales support team
* Identify opportunities to improve sales support processes
* 3 to 5 years of leadership experience in a customer service environment; experience managing a large team preferred
* Experience in a manufacturing environment
* Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
* Ability to communicate effectively and maintain strong business relationships
* Track record of overseeing and improving processes
* Proven ability to handle issues calmly and professionally in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
* Strong organization skills
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Opportunities for professional development
* Strong compensation and benefits, including vacation
Please send a resume (quoting job number 15069) to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, [email protected] or call 204.926.3519 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post