BUSINESS & OPERATIONS MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Have you been responsible for driving measurable and strategic growth for a multi-location business operation? Are you a seasoned manger, capable of fostering a positive culture? If you have proven financial acumen, this growing industry leader is looking for you.
As Business & Operations Manager, you will provide strategic leadership through employee development, process improvement, and effective financial management and reporting. You will be skilled at negotiating and managing third-party contracts for a variety of services and supplies. If you are ready to take on a new challenge, this is the opportunity for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Direct a multi-site business operation with 90+ employees
* Provide strategic leadership to inform business decisions, enhance employee relations, and grow the business
* Optimize daily processes for multi-site appointment scheduling and client referral management
* Manage company financials, including business expenses, accounts receivable, and cash flow
* Oversee all business advertising (i.e. television, radio, print)
* Negotiate and manage contracts related to facility maintenance, advertising, and supplies
* Prepare and deliver reporting – related to financials, advertising, referrals, and staffing updates – at monthly board meetings
* Post-secondary education in business management
* 5 to 10 years of progressive management experience within a multi-site business
* Proven experience managing a profitable business operation
* Demonstrated financial acumen
* Family-oriented, genuine attitude
* History of making and gaining employee buy-in for difficult business decisions
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Growing company, based in Winnipeg
* Supportive team environment
* Strong compensation and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 15051) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post