CNC Programmer / Operator – Winnipeg, MB
Do you have strong organizational skills and a keen eye for detail? As the CNC Programmer for this leading supplier of stone and tile products, you will be responsible for entering all information and for creating and implementing accurate job files for the CNC machine and the system to fabricate stone.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Preparing the CNC machine for daily operations
* Running job programs, setting up vacuum pods and loading stone, verifying the overhead laser is calibrated correctly, and all cutting geometries are accurate
* Modifying laser templates for use with other systems
* Creating Alphacam files (CAD) used for mapping, cutting and fabrication of stone
* Other related duties as required.
* Alphacam or AutoCAD experience
* Experience operating a CNC Router
* Previous experience with manual/machine stone fabrication
* Strong communication skills to effectively build relationships with employees at various levels in the organization
* Ability to read and interpret document such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
* Ability to lift up to 50lbs
* $18.00 - $22.00 per hour; depending on experience
* 1:00pm – 11pm, Monday to Thursday
Please send a resume (quoting job number 15022) to: DEAN HINTHER at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post