PACKAGING OPERATORS (Niverville Area)
Day / Evening Shift!
Are you looking for a job opportunity in the Niverville area? Do you want to work with a well-known organization in the food processing industry? If you thrive working in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment, then this role is for you! Successful candidates in this role will have previous packaging and warehouse experience.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Operating computerized equipment and packaging products
* Maintaining accurate and detailed documentation of processes
* Perform basic troubleshooting on equipment and maintain a high level of sanitation
* Multi-tasking and managing time effectively
* Other duties as required
* Valid driver’s license and own vehicle to get to work
* Clean criminal record
* Previous warehouse or food industry experience
* Strong interpersonal and English communication skills (written and verbal)
* Physically fit; ability to lift 50 lbs
* Flexibility to work a variety of shifts as needed (including weekends and overtime)
* Day Shift: 10:00am – 6:30pm, $15.00 per hour
* Afternoon Shift: 2:00pm - 10:30pm, $16.00 per hour
APPLY NOW: If you're interested in this Packaging Operator position, please send a resume to Paul Munroe at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post