HR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you want to further your office support career in a dynamic and fast-paced environment? This leading Manitoba company is looking for an emerging administrative professional who will take ownership of their work and will respond well to changing priorities. As an HR Administrative Assistant, you will support all general human resources functions, including personnel records management, recruitment, and onboarding. If you are an organized and detail-oriented worker with some exposure to full-cycle human resources, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Produce correspondence, reports and other human resources related documentation
* Monitor human resources related documentation to ensure accuracy and consistency
* Maintain accurate and complete personnel records
* Arrange for transfer of inactive records to storage, in accordance with company and government standards
* Support recruitment activities: prepare job descriptions, collect and screen resumes, conduct criminal record and reference checks for prospective employees
* Coordinate onboarding for new employees
* Post-secondary education in business administration, human resources or a related field
* Administrative experience and knowledge of general human resources activities (e.g. recruitment, onboarding, compensation and benefits, performance management, employee relations)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience managing documents and files
* Demonstrated ability to maintain and handle confidential information
* Proven attention to detail
* Track record of superior customer service
* Creative problem-solving skills
* Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Winnipeg-based company with global reach
* Collaborative and high-energy work environment
* Opportunities for professional development
Please send a resume (quoting job number 15012) to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post