DIRECTOR OF WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
One of Manitoba’s key industry associations is committed to engaging employees in all facets of the sector, arming them with tools that will drive success and growth in the industry. The organization is seeking a seasoned human resource professional to direct programs that accomplish this goal.
In a Director of Workforce Development, this organization is looking for someone who can gather market information from a variety of industry stakeholders (new professionals, educators, executives etc.) and use this data to develop, define, and execute targeted programming. If you have a strong HR or business management background in the manufacturing sector, contact Pinnacle about this opportunity.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Analyze and define program deliverables and chart a plan of execution within the manufacturing sector
* Engage members and non-members at the executive level to provide services to the manufacturing sector (e.g. human resources, skills development, leadership development)
* Provide advice and support to the programs related to youth in engineering, women in manufacturing, and Indigenous groups
* Conduct labour market information sessions with owners, executives, and human resource professional to gather market intelligence and share manufacturing best practices
* Collaborate with educational institutions to develop content that will help close skills gaps in manufacturing
* Manage a variety of other portfolios and projects
* 8 to 10 years of human resources or business management experience within the manufacturing sector
* Proven project management experience, including information gathering, project charting, and execution
* Demonstrated ability to communicate with people at all levels of an organization
* Solid understanding of provincial legislation related to human rights in the workplace
* Strong organizational and workload management skills
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Innovative Canadian industry association
* Supportive team environment
* Competitive compensation and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 15005) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post