OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you known as a strong communicator? This respected Manitoba industry association is looking for an administrative professional with the ability to tell compelling and informative stories about the organization and its membership. The ideal candidate will take ownership of tasks, while putting the needs of members first. If you have a strong background of collecting data and creating reports using Excel, we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Deliver administrative support to organization’s key business functions
* Gather, manipulate, and report on data using Microsoft Excel
* Coordinate training and communications with members
* Craft data into creative and compelling stories about the organization and its membership
* Develop lists of deliverables and tasks from reports and proposals
* Assist with organizing training events and conferences
* Serve as first point of contract for members and the public via phone, email, and in person
* Monitor inventory of office supplies and training materials and order items as needed
* Attend meetings; take and distribute minutes
* Create and distribute internal communications
* Assist with other projects and tasks, as required
* 3+ years of experience in an administrative and/or communications role; experience with a membership-based organization preferred
* Track record of excellent written communication skills, with strong attention to grammar and proof reading
* Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Excel, including ability to format and generate reports
* Strong work ethic
* Passion for learning and willingness to be flexible with schedule and tasks
* Proven organizational skills and attention to detail
* Community engagement (volunteering, hobbies, sports, etc.) an asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Innovative Canadian industry association
* Supportive team environment
* Competitive compensation and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 14974) to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post