ASSISTANT COMMERCIAL PROPERTY MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you an experienced commercial property administrator who loves the industry but is looking for the right place to work? Are you looking for a positive office environment where hard work is recognized? This respected Winnipeg real estate company is looking to add an Assistant Property Manager to its commercial team. In this role, you will assist the Senior Property Manager with the day-to-day management and maintenance of commercial properties and respond to the needs of tenants. If you have a personable but results-oriented communication style, this opportunity is for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Oversee the operation of commercial properties, including safety and security measures, maintenance, and repairs
* Perform routine property inspections; document maintenance and repairs needed and manage service contracts
* Communicate regularly and effectively with tenants and contractors
* Assist Senior Property Manager with creating budgets, negotiating leases and preparing shareholder reports
* Support accounting department with collecting outstanding receivables and coding invoices
* Oversee tenant move-ins and move-outs
* Assist Senior Property Manager with other administrative tasks
* 4+ years of commercial property management or administrative experience
* Solid knowledge of commercial leasing and related documentation
* Strong computer and data entry skills; YARDI system experience preferred
* Proven communication skills
* Financial aptitude; ability to interpret financial statements
* Strong understanding of building maintenance requirements
* Willingness to be on call 24/7 on a rotating basis
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Leading Manitoba property management company
* Friendly and positive work environment
* Excellent compensation and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 14962) to CATHRYN THOMAS, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2227 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post