Supply Chain Analyst - 1 Year Term (Steinbach, MB)
Do you have strong analytical skills? As the Supply Chain Analyst for Bausch Health, you will plan the overall master schedule for the manufacturing of pharmaceutical products to meet divisional and corporate objectives. You will constantly monitor supply and demand for the products and adjust supply orders accordingly. If you think you have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Using an automated business system, adjust supply orders, plan and schedule raw material through to finished product according to KPIs’ and data collected
* Monitor fluctuations in market demand and examine long term forecast deviations and short term forecast deviations to detect unexpected demand changes
* Collaborate with customers, and internal departments regarding requirements to meet objectives
* Other duties as required
* Post-secondary education in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or Logistics
* APICS certification
* 5-7 years’ experience in manufacturing and/or materials management, pharmaceutical manufacturing is preferred
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
* Demonstrated ability with complex planning and forecasting
* Day shift
If you're interested in this position, please send a resume to Bevin Lylyk at [email protected]
Note: We thank all those who apply. However, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post