MANUFACTURING ENGINEER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have a hands-on approach to improving manufacturing processes? Are you a problem-solver with proven success in project management?
Our client, an environmentally-focused Manitoba manufacturer, is looking to establish a new position at their company. They require a Manufacturing Engineer who can identify and define opportunities for continuous improvement that will drive organizational goals for production and quality.
This will be a multi-faceted role, perfect for someone who thrives when given independence and autonomy.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Study product and manufacturing methods; develop and implement initiatives for continuous improvement
* Forecast and present proposals to senior management for CAPEX projects
* Manage equipment installations, commissioning, and training
* Work closely with production staff to build effective relationships
* Review tooling and fixture needs to improve the assembly process
* Provide insight and support to senior management that will assist in achieving strategic goals
* Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, manufacturing, or industrial engineering or similar education
* Strong familiarity with processes and equipment related to sheet metal manufacturing
* 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing setting
* Proven success in Lean implementation
* Strong ability to communicate across all levels of an organization
* Experience working with ISO programs an asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY
* An environmentally-focused Manitoba manufacturer
* A positive work environment
* Opportunities for professional development
Please send a resume (QUOTING JOB NUMBER 14941) to RHAE REDEKOP, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3502 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post