DATA DEVELOPER (MS-SQL) - Winnipeg, Manitoba
Do you want to work in one of Canada’s most data-driven sectors, with a company known for its positive and inclusive corporate culture? Here is a unique opportunity for the right person to take ownership of reporting, business intelligence, and the overall health of SQL databases for the company. A key focus of this role will be on SQL databases for data manipulation, reporting and tracking. In short, this is a front-to-back SQL role covering all facets of data!
The Data Developer will also work with other IT team members on exciting new projects, ranging from API development to C# coding and website design. This role requires a self-starter who can take initiative, meet deadlines, think independently, and add value to a team.
This company will give preference to candidates currently living in Winnipeg or the surrounding area; however, they are open to Canada-based candidates who are willing to relocate.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Develop reports for senior leadership via Power BI
* Maintain and improve SQL databases (e.g. ensure proper access, complete query and tuning work)
* Maintain SQL server environments
* Analyze and gather requirements to investigate IT issues
* 5+ years of experience within a dedicated IT role
* 3+ years of experience with reporting (preferably with Power BI)
* 3+ years of experience with SQL Server
* 3+ years of experience with a combination of C#, VB, PowerBuilder, and .Net (4.0 or newer)
* 1+ year of experience with SSRS and SSAS
* Positive attitude and proven ability to take on new challenges
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Established company with a strong brand and values
* State-of-the-art facility
* Opportunities for professional development
* Competitive compensation package
Please send a resume (quoting job number 14926) to IAN MCLEOD, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2243 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post