SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have a reputation for exceeding expectations and facilitating positive change? We are seeking a seasoned human resource generalist who is looking to prove their leadership skills in a new role. As Senior Human Resources Generalist for this growing industry leader, you will coordinate a range of general HR activities including employee relations, recruitment and performance management. If you have a strong understanding of HR policies and compliance, this could be your next career opportunity.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Oversee the recruitment process: conduct pre-screens, interviews and reference checks, and create offer letters
* Facilitate the on-boarding and training processes, including new hire orientations
* Monitor compliance with HR policies and legislation
* Lead payroll processing and administrative management
* Assist with performance measurement to evaluate employee objective setting and personal growth
* Manage positive employee relations: interpret company policies and legislation to help resolve issues and grievances
* Regularly communicate and liaise with HR Director
* Support organizational change management
* 5 to 8 years of experience in an HR generalist or team leader role, including significant experience with employee relations and performance management
* CPHR designation or equivalent
* Post-secondary education in human resource management
* Demonstrated understanding of HR compliance
* Track record of successfully managing organizational change
* Proven leadership skills – results-oriented but flexible leadership style
* Ability to take initiative in a fast-paced environment
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Leading company in a growing and dynamic industry
* Leadership team celebrates employee achievement and fosters professional growth
* Strong compensation and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 14910) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post