INVENTORY PLANNER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have top-notch organization skills and strong mathematical aptitude? Are you looking for a busy inventory management position where you have the independence to make the job your own? As an Inventory Planner with this growing Manitoba-owned company, you will document inventory discrepancies, monitor multi-brand inventory channels, and analyze sales forecast models. You will also liaise with buyers and production teams to determine inventory demand requirements. The successful candidate for this position will be self-driven with a logical and analytical thought process.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Research and document inventory discrepancies; analyze and identify root causes and develop solutions
* Monitor and synchronize inventory channels: manufacturing, logistics, and warehousing
* Analyze sales forecast models and supply demands to maintain accurate data when tracking inventory
* Oversee inventory maintenance to address overages and shortages
* Work closely with buyers and production teams to plan inventory and replenishment schedules
* Prepare reports for management to outline inventory statistics
* Post-secondary education in business and/or supply chain management
* 2+ years of experience with demand planning, replenishment, and inventory control
* Proven knowledge using Microsoft Excel or ERP systems to track inventory statistics
* Strong mathematical aptitude
* Demonstrated analytical and logical approach to problem solving
* Strong, independent work ethic
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Award-winning Manitoba company
* One of Canada’s most notable retail success stories
* Opportunities for professional development
Please send a resume (quoting job number 14882) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post