HUMAN RESOURCE BUSINESS PARTNER (Steinbach, Manitoba)
Are you a seasoned, CPHR certified, human resources leader who is known for their proactive approach to HR initiatives? This global manufacturer is searching for a Human Resource Business Partner to help foster the company into a new era of growth. In this role, you will support and lead the development HR programs, from training and development, to employee relations and performance management. You will also mentor business unit managers to continuously improve employee engagement and foster a talent-minded environment. If you have a track record of driving HR results at all levels of an organization, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Support and lead various human resource operations, including, recruitment and retention, performance management and employee relations
* Collaborate with the HR team and business unit managers to develop human resource initiatives that improve training programs, increase employee engagement, and identify skills for talent development
* Actively support, develop, and coach managers using legislation, internal policies, and procedures to ensure issues are being resolved or mitigated prior to escalation
* Act as a trusted advisor between staff and managers to improve communication, while tackling organizational issues
* Oversee STD/LTD disability management claims; liaise with business unit managers and insurance providers to develop return-to-work and accommodation plans
* Report on statistical metrics, including professional development training, staffing, attrition, and absenteeism
* 10+ years of progressive human resource generalist experience within a multi-divisional company, with emphasis on recruitment and selection, performance management, and employee engagement
* 5+ years of expertise providing consultative advice to leaders/managers
* Post-secondary degree in business and CPHR designation
* Solid practical knowledge of employment standards and legislation
* Proven leadership abilities and creative problem-solving skills
* Track record of accountability and a strong sense of urgency to move the business forward
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Global industry leader with significant operations in Manitoba
* Support for educational and career development
* Strong compensation and excellent benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 14855) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post