ASSEMBLY WORKER (Winnipeg, MB)
Are you a mechanically inclined individual? If so, we’re looking for an Assembly Worker for this leading manufacturer. In this role, you will be responsible for using hand and power tools to ensure all parts fit correctly by modifying components according to measurements and specifications. If you’re interested in this opportunity, then we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Installing parts and hardware onto plastic items
* Using hand and power tools to cut plastic trim of items
* Taking precise measurements to ensure proper fit of components
* Other duties as necessary
* Previous manufacturing or assembly experience
* Capability to lift up to 50lbs
* Strong English communication (verbal and written) skills
* High attention to detail
* Must be available to work day and evening
* $13.00-$14.00 starting wage; day and evening position availability required
Please send a resume (quoting job number ) to: DEAN HINTHER at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post